In Focus: The Comedians – The 2nd Annual Fundraiser for Excellence in ADHD
On Tuesday, October 29th, the Mount Sinai Center of Excellence in ADHD and Related Disorders will be hosting their 2nd Annual Benefit at Carolines on Broadway. There will be a cocktail reception where guests will be able to place bids on images from the Comedians photos series while mingling with many of the comedians from the series. A comedy show will follow.
Comedian TODD BARRY will Headline, following comedians JUDY GOLD, JIM FLORENTINE, JARED FREID, RYAN HAMILTON, KEITH ROBINSON, DANNY COHEN, VERONICA MOSEY, JODIE WASSERMAN and special appearances by actress MINDY COHN and many more!
Tuesday, October 29, 2019
6:00 -7:00pm: Gallery Cocktail Hour
7:00 – 9:00pm: Auction and Comedy Show
Carolines on Broadway – 1626 Broadway
This event would not be possible without the generous support of our sponsors.
2019 Event Commitee
- Jeffrey Newcorn, MD – Director of the Division of ADHD, Learning Disabilities, and Related Disorders, Mount Sinai
- Ami Norris-Brilliant, PsyD – Clinical Director of the Division of ADHD, Learning Disabilities, and Related Disorders, Mount Sinai
- Limor Garfinkle – Photographer, The Comedians photo series
- Joseph R. Chrzanowski – Elite Hospitality Group
- Mindy Cohn – Actress
- Michael Gallin – Executive Vice President, John Gallin & Son Construction
- Zoe Hutzler – Chief Marketing Officer, Outsource Consultants
- Jill Kargman – Author, writer, actress
- Eileen Libutti – Managing Partner, Lewis Johs Avallone Aviles, NY, NY
- Todd Kulkin – Attorney, Law Offices of Todd Kulkin P.C.
- Peter Shankman – Entrepreneur, Author, Keynote Speaker
- Brian Steel – Executive Vice President Public Relations, CNBC
- Cat Trenner – Vice President of Business Development, John Gallin & Son Construction
- Steve Wright – Solutions Architect